Saturday 25 July 2015

Summer Scrapbook Project

 
 
The Summer holidays have started and this means there is a lot more free time. I have decided to create a scrapbook to display some of my favourite moments and memories. If your anything like me, most of your photos will just be stored on your phone and computer and you never really look back on them. By creating this scrapbook I hope that I will look at the photos I've taken a lot more. I hope this post might inspire you to do something like this in your spare time over the Summer. This is also a nice gift idea for friends or family!
 
I picked up a brown paper/card book with a black ribbon from Paperchase £8.50. Paperchase offer books in different sizes and designs so you can chose the one best for you. To get good quality photos I printed them off at Boots, I think places like Tesco also offer the same thing. Its a lot cheaper to do this than printing them off at home. There are also apps out there that you can print photos on - although I've never tried them. I have also used photo booth photos that I have.
 
To make the pages more interesting  you could use different papers, ribbon etc. places like hobby craft and paperchase have a lot of these types of things. I have also used a white gel pen to add doodles and dates to the pages - this works really well on brown or black paper. To secure images I've used both glue and photo corners.
 
I hope you liked this post, it is a bit different to the other things I do. Thankyou for reading, see you next time.
 
 
Megan x 





No comments:

Post a Comment