Friday 10 July 2015

July Drugstore Beauty Haul

 

I have recently added to my makeup collection  and today I am going to show you what I have picked up. I have reviewed one of the products already, but I have recently uploaded a clothing haul and I didn't want to post two hauls closely together.

 I'm going to start with the base makeup; I picked this stuff up for prom. I wanted a light base as it is the Summer so I picked up the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream (£6.99) This is designed for oily skin and has SPF so it is perfect for the Summer. It lasted the whole night but if you're looking for something with a high coverage this probably isn't for you. To go with this, I also picked up two concealers. Maybelline Fit Me (£5.99) and Rimmel Wake me up (£5.49). I chose the Rimmel one for brightening my under eyes, as it is more of a highlighting concealer, and the Maybelline concealer for blemishes. However it is a tiny bit to light for me when as I've started to get a tan but I just mix it with my Witch Concealer (The Witch concealer is medicated so helps reduce blemishes).
 
Maybelline had a 3 for 2 offer, so I also picked up the Master Sculpt bronzer and highlight (£6.99). This compact also comes with a mirror so it is great for travelling. This is available to 01 Light-Medium and 02 Medium-Dark. I got the 02 version as I do tend to tan a lot in the Summer. Continuing with the face products; I saw Becca Rose talking about the Collection  Gorgeous Glow in 1. Blush Block (£4.19) in one of her favourites videos and when I tried it in the shop, I had to pick it up. It gives a really pretty blush colour as well as highlighting your cheeks.
 
I have picked up two lip products this month. The first is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 10 Don't Pink of it! (£8.99) This has amazing lasting power. I also picked up one of the Revlon Lacquer Balms in 145 Ingénue (£7.99). This is a really pretty brown/nude shimmery colour, I wore this to my prom.
 
I had a look in the Kiko store as the had a sale and picked up one of their Lasting Colour Eye Shadows in 01 Cream Crush (£6.90) - typical me it wasn't in the sale haha! It is beautiful shimmery champagne cream eye shadow. I don't know whether Kiko counts as drugstore but it defiantly is drugstore prices. I also picked up two BarryM nail polishes as they were 2 for £6. I got the Gelly Hi-Shine Plumpy Top Coat, as I wanted a more gel like top coat, and a Speedy Quick Dry in Eat my dust - this is a stunning shade.

On to palettes that I have picked up recently. The first is the Collection Eyes Uncovered palette in Nude. (£3.99) I've seen so many people talking about this so I had to pick this up, it's a really good everyday palette. I also picked up the Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette in All Day Soiree (£9.99) after Fleur De Force mentioned it in one of her videos. This palette comes with 4 eye shadows and two blushes - although one is more of a highlighter and blush combined.

And finally a few things that aren't makeup. I picked up the Lets Spritz Body Mist (£8.00) from Zoella's new beauty range. It smells amazing! And last but not least, I picked up the Revlon Powder brush (£6.99) because the eco tools one I was using is quite a small brush and I felt that it was applying too much powder in one place. 
 
 
Thank you for reading. Yes I have brought a lot recently (it was over 2 months) but I felt that I wanted to update my makeup collection and add a few bits that were missing. As a say in every haul post, I'm not bragging about the items I have picked up.  Do let me know which of these products you wish for me to review, if I haven't done so already. See you next time.
 
 
Megan x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment