Tuesday 21 July 2015

Travel Makeup

 
I'm going away soon so I thought I would share the makeup items I will be taking with me. I've tried not to bring too much of the same things, and everything is something that I really like and know works. There is no point bringing something that you haven't tried; just bring product that work well for you.
 
For base makeup I am bringing my two everyday concealers, Rimmel Wake me up and Witch concealer. I am also taking my Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for if I feel I need a bit of extra coverage. I'm not a fan of wearing too much base makeup so this is perfect. For powder I am taking the Rimmel Clear Complexion. I'm not taking a bronzer but I am taking my favourite blush/ highlighter the Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block.
 
For eye shadow I wanted to take a small natural palette so I'm taking the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette. I'm taking my Primark eyelash curlers and the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, my favourite lash products. For eyebrows I'm taking the Maybelline Brow drama , for a natural eyebrow look.
 
Finally lip products... I'm taking two lip shades, the Revlon Lacquer Balm in Ingenue and the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - these are my two favourite lip products at the moment. And finally, I'm taking the Nivea Lip Butter.
 
Onto brushes, I am taking the Eco Tools Travel brushes Complexion blending brush and Buffing Concealer Brush for BB Cream and Concealer. The Revlon Powder Brush, obviously for powder, and the BarryM blush brush. For eye brushes I'm taking the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush and the Base Shadow brush.
 
I will be carrying my makeup in a Ted Baker clear bag with a coral fabric top - I got a gift set in this but it fits my makeup perfectly. It protect my brushes I am using the Real Techniques travel case, I got this with my eye brush set.
 
Thankyou for reading. I hope you have a lovely summer. My next couple of posts will be scheduled so keep checking for them, I'm not sure when I'm going to set them live for. Byee.
 
 
Megan x 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment