Sunday 25 May 2014

Monochrome OOTD

Hello,

Todays post will be a Outfit of the Day designed for warm Summer/Spring weather.
 

 
 

 
 
Shorts | Primark £4
 
Top | New Look (No longer available)
 
Shoes | New Look (Similar) £12.99
 
Cardigan | Primark £10
 
Bracelet | Amazon (Similar) £2.50
 
This outfit is perfect for warm weather. I have tucked a black and white Aztec patterned top loosely into a pair of black loose shorts. This was a bit out of my comfort zone, as I would normally wear a pair of denim shorts. However this year I wanted to stop just wearing denim in the Spring/Summer months. I don't normally buy loads in Primark but recently they seem to have a great selection of shorts in a range of styles. I find these shorts super comfortable and would be great for hot weather, also for trips to the beach. I paired them with a patterned top - making the outfit a bit more interesting.
 
As shown in the last photo this outfit can also look good with a white cardigan. I have chosen a white knit cardigan from Primark. This is not a thick cardigan, as it is made from a thin material perfect for Spring. Wearing this would be a good idea in Britain's unpredictable weather; however it may not always be necessary.
 
Thank you for reading. I'm sorry the links are not very useful, I tried my best. Some shops probably do similar items hopefully.
 
 
Megan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment