Sunday 27 April 2014

Spring OOTD

Hello,

For todays post I have chosen to do an outfit of the day. I have added many new items to my wardrobe for Spring and feel this outfit is perfect for warm Spring weather.




Jeggings | Next £24
 
Top | New Look £9.99
 
Converse | Office £44.99
 
Socks | Topshop £3.50
 
Nail Polish | MUA £1
 
Bracelet | Jack Wills £5
 
 
These jegging are perfect because the thin material is great for a warm(ish) Spring day. I also feel that the top I have chosen is very suitable for the Spring and Summer months - I  love the crochet hem and its white so goes with basically everything! For nails I have used a pastel mint green - 'Pistachio Ice cream'. Pastels are great for spring and summer. For only a £1 this MUA nail polish has lasted 5 days without chipping!!! Bargain. (I have used a clear top coat as well). And finally, Topshop lace socks go so well with Converse.

Fingers crossed for great weather this Spring. Thanks for reading :)


Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment