Sunday 13 September 2015

Autumn at New Look // OOTD

Is it a bit early to start Autumn blog posts?? As Autumn is my favourite season I'm going to start mine anyway... Last year I did write about why I love Autumn so much, click here to read it! I get really excited when the shops start putting out the clothes for the new season and this year I particularly love the items New Look has to offer. So for todays post everything I am wearing is from New Look. I do shop there a lot anyway but I am so impressed with their Autumn range this year. And yes I did buy something that is not black, white or blue; I absolutely love this shade! (Both the boots and jacket I got last year.)
 
 
                                                                                                                                                - Megan
 
 
 
Top | £17.99
 
Leggings | £12.99
 
Boots | (Similar £27.99)
 
Jacket | (Similar £34.99)



No comments:

Post a Comment