Sunday 15 November 2015

Winter on Pinterest

 
Looking on Pinterest is something I love to do at certain times of the year, the start of winter being one of these. Now for some of you it might be a little too early to get excited for Christmas but the John Lewis advert is out, Starbucks and Costa have started selling their winter drinks/ cups and I've spent today watching a Christmas film - it is around this time that I start getting excited for Christmas!! In winter I also enjoy the cosy nights, layers of jumpers and hot drinks. A lot of my posts from now on will be winter related and by December Christmas will fully begin here...  So in this post I have collected together a selection of photos of my favourite things about this time of year to help you all get excited for the up and coming winter events.
 
*I'd also like to take this time to say that my thoughts are with anyone who has been affected by this weekends tragic events #prayforparis #prayfortheworld*
-Megan
 
My Winter Pinterest Board: https://uk.pinterest.com/megansw0rld/winter/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment