Sunday 11 October 2015

Autumn Q&A


 
Hello and welcome back to my blog. Todays post is a short Q&A - make sure you're following my Instagram for the next one.  It's really starting to get more and more Autumnal now - I love it!
 
 
@t.absss
What is your Autumn essential?
There are few for me, but you can't beat a cosy oversized jumper in Autumn - Would anyone like to see a Autumn essentials blog post??
 
@_emma__c & @emsirose
What's your favourite/ go to Autumn Lipstick?
I'm a very nude lip kinda girl, I think at the moment I've been wearing a Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm in 145 Ingenue - it's a browny nude shade. However I really want to find myself more of a darker / Autumnal lipstick, any recommendations let me know.
 
@thriftyvintagefashion
What is your favourite thing to watch on TV that starts in Autumn?
I love that it is beginning to get near to the X factor live shows - that's my favourite part of the show as well as the first auditions. It's also exciting that some Christmas shows/ films are being shown on TV, I think Channel 4 had a whole day of Christmas shows the other week. I've not watched any Christmas films... yet.
 
@gee.bee.xo
What are you being for Halloween?
I'm not really sure if I'm doing anything for Halloween this year, but at school we are having a Halloween dress up day. I might go as a witch with stripy tights or my friend suggested that I could just dress up in black and be a shadow...
 
Thankyou for reading. Hope you're loving Autumn so far. See you next weekend, goodbye.
 
-Megan
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment