Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn Makeup Essentials

 
Today I have gathered together a few of my favourite products for the autumn to show you all. You all know how much I love Autumn!!
 
For me Autumn is all about the dark shades of nail polish. I've chosen to include the NO.7 nail polish in Patient Black and Star Shower - this is a gold/grey shade. I love the quality of these nail polishes. I think a grey nail polish is also an essential, BarryM Gelly Hi Shine in Chai, and I've also chosen a vampy red shade, Tanya Burr in Riding Hood. Onto lips; I've always struggled with the Berry toned Autumn lipsticks, they never suit me, but I have recently picked up the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08 this is a slightly lighter purple/berry shade, this suits me a lot better than the darker lip shades. I totally recommend picking this up if you struggle to find the right berry shade like me -the lipstick is also great quality. And for more of a nude lip, I always go for the Revlon lip Lacquer in Ingenue. For eyes I have picked out two gold/bronze products, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and on Bronze this is a classic makeup item that many of you will probably already own or know about - the Colour tattoos are really long lasting cream eyeshadows. And for a normal eyeshadow I picked out this NO.7 bronze eyeshadow - I got this in a gift set so I have no idea what it is called. Again this is a really good quality product. And finally for a darker eye look I chose the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe, this is a grey/taupe shade, perfect for a darker eye look.
 
 
Thankyou for reading. As I'm writing this I am sooo close to 10k views which is crazy, thankyou soo much. Next week I have a Halloween nail tutorial (sneak peak on my twitter @megansw0rld). Goodbye.
 
-Megan
 



No comments:

Post a Comment