Sunday 11 January 2015

My Favourite Nail Polish Combination

 

 
Hello,
 
I know this is going to be a short post but I have been really loving this nail polish combination recently (well in the school holidays... we're not allowed nail polish at school) and wanted to share it with you.
 
I used Makeup Revolutions 'Are you still available?' (12) nail polish. I love this colour, I'm not the best at describing colours but I would say it's a slightly grey, purple shade - it's my favourite shade of purple. I also added Essie's 'Sparkle on top' on top of the purple shade. I am loving obsessed with glitter top coats at the moment, and I fell in love with this as soon as I got it. It a clear nail polish and it contains shards of white glitter; which in certain light look blue.
 
It's such an easy nail design to do and I think it looks really nice. It also stayed on for a long time without chipping, which is a good thing!
 
Essie - Sparkle on Top (from the Naughty or Nice? Duo):
 
Makeup Revolution - Are you still available?:
 
 

Thank you for reading.  Sorry it's quite short but it's the first week back at school so I haven't had much time to write a lot. See you next time, byee
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment