Sunday 18 January 2015

Haul - January 2015

 
 
Hello,
 
Today I am going to be showing you the items I have brought over January. I know everyone says this but I'm not bragging, I wanted to show you the products because I find these types of blog posts interesting and helpful.
 



First I'm going to show you the products I've got that fit in the Makeup / Skincare category. The first thing I got was the Lush 'Cupcake' (£6.50) face mask. These are my favourite face masks as they make my skin feel really refreshed. The Cupcake one is good for teenage skin and it's chocolate flavoured (flavoured... is that the right word?). Then in Superdrug I picked up the 'Simple makeup remover' (£3.39); I always buy this one as I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't effect it.
 
I went to pick up the 'Witch blemish stick' (£2.69) as my sister had it and she really likes it and I also saw that they had a Concealer (£4.29) as well so I thought I would try that out. It's meant to cover but also help get rid of blemishes; I'm going to review both of these so keep an eye out for that as they are really good products. The last two things are from Maybelline. I picked up the 'Maybelline Dream Lumitouch Highlighting Concealer' (£6.99) this is good for putting under your eyes as it really brightens them; the only thing I would say is that it has a brush applicator and I found that really hard to get my head around at first. Also from Maybelline I brought their 'Linefine Expression Kajal Kohl Liner' in Brown (£2.99), I wanted a eyeliner for when I don't want to wear a harsh black eyeliner.

 
(sorry about the photo, I didn't know how to photograph the clothes and the lighting is awful...)
 
Onto clothes items. The first thing I got was this light pink jumper from H&M (£7.99). I love the fit. I got it is a size bigger than I would normally do, I think I will wear it with the sleeves rolled.

The second clothing item I got was a pair of black Jeggings (£14.99). My old black jeans were really washed out so I needed to pick up a new pair, but all the jeans were 'super skinny' and for some reason they were really tight around my ankles so I opted for some jeggings.  I have a pair of these already, in a lighter colour, and they are so comfortable.
 


 
Into the this that don't really fit in any category. After Christmas I made an amazon order; I got 5 Seconds of Summers 'LIVESOS' album (£7.00) - I love it, it's basically a mini concert in your own home! I also ordered a new phone case (£2.69), I have the white iPhone 4s and this case is just a basic blue-green tinted case, its not a solid case so you can see the back of the phone through it which I really like. (I'll link it here.)
 
I had a Waterstones voucher so I picked up two books in there. The first is 'The Book Thief' (£7.99) - this is one of my favourite film so I wanted to read the book as well. Can we take a moment to appreciate how photogenic this book is, I love the vintage design. The second book is 'Fangirl' (£6.99) I heard Eve Bennett (I'll link her Youtube here.) talk about this in one of her videos and it sounds really good.
 
In Primark I picked up some of their bobby pins/hair grips, they are only £1 so you can't rally go wrong. Back when I was in Superdrug I also got the 'Batiste Dry Shampoo' (£2.99) in the original scent, I really like this so far!


Thankyou for reading. See you next time. Don't forget to follow social media (I am constantly on them..!!) goodbye.


Megan♡

 



No comments:

Post a Comment