Wednesday 21 December 2016

The Christmas Tag


I have a feeling this is becoming a tradition that I do this post every year; I just get very excited about Christmas okay.. .! I've also tried to add in a little cute boomerang video, if is there than yay, if not  then I promise you it was cute!!


1. What's your favourite Christmas Movie?


Omds there are too many to choose from! umm I love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Nativity. I've also finally watched The Grinch for the first time this year.
 

2. Do you usually open your presents Christmas Eve or Morning?

Christmas morning?! Is it strange that I've never heard of opening them on Christmas Eve, please tell me about that tradition?


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?


It's not so much of a memory, more like a photo. I have no clue why I remember why this was taken, but I certainly don't know what on earth my face is doing in this...


4. Favourite Festive Food?


Pigs in blankets; what would be better!, I'm only a roast dinner fan at Christmas. I also like costa at Christmas if that counts?!


5. Favourite Christmas Gift?


Honestly don't really know?! I guess it would probably be the Mac Book I'm getting this year.. well it's join for my 18th and I'm kinda already using it oops


6. Favourite Christmas scent?


LOVEE the smell of gingerbread, I really want to get Zoella's body mist in that scent. And also the smell of Christmas food, but then again I love the smell of food all year round - food is just yum.


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?


Not that I can think of, I do tend to do some Christmassy nail art as I just never have the chance to wear any the rest of the year due to work :(


8. What's at the top of your tree?


We have an angel, it's tradition that my dad puts it on the tree each year.


9. 
As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I honestly don't think I was that much of an exciting child?! Knowing me I probably wish to be a mermaid at some point, but that about it..


10. What's the best part of Christmas for you?

For me I love spending time with my family. I also love that it's finally a time to relax (or just a justification not to do work) and I particularly love the build up to Christmas.


Thankyou for reading, hope you all are well and have a lovely Christmas! Any post suggestions leave below.

-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment