Saturday 18 October 2014

Sweater Weather OOTD


Hello,

You are probably wondering why I am uploading my blog post today, I have a very busy weekend ahead so I wanted to get something up this weekend. Anyway, todays post is my first A/W Outfit of the Day. I LOVE Autumn fashion, it's the season that you can be cosy, comfy and still look good. Most of these items (not the jeans or necklace) I've brought recently so you should still be able to get them.
 


Jumper | New Look £14.99
 
Jeans | Next £24
 
Scarf | Primark £5
 
Shoes | New Look £24.99
 
Necklace | H&M £5.99
 
 
I am very obsessed with Autumn this year - I love the colours and feel this scarf has nearly all the colours in... It was such a bargain for only £5 and its huge! If your looking to buy a tartan scarf Primark is defiantly where to look, it's so cosy and I feel mine is bit different to the traditional red tartan. The cropped jumper I am wearing is from New Look, it's so warm and will go with so many of my A/W clothes. My boots are also from New Look and again will go with loads of my clothes - I know I will wear these a lot this year. I brought my jeans from Next and they are so comfy. To finish the outfit I wore a triangle design necklace. The only downside with the necklace is that the colour as changed, it used to be gold - I wouldn't recommend H&M jewellery but a statement necklace would look great with this outfit.
 
Thank you for reading. I am holding an umbrella, that's why my arm is in the air in some of the photos. I would like to thank my sister for taking the photos (she takes most of my outfit photos) and for locking me outside in the rain afterwards... See you next time, goodbye.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment