Thursday 25 August 2016

Making the most of the sun


 
It's currently the evening and it's still baking hot - both a positive and a negative.. There is not much time left to enjoy the summer sun, but with the bank holiday coming up what better time to do the summer things you've just not got round to yet. So in today's post I have brainstormed (ahh, a term that you're all probably not quite ready to hear just yet) some last minute summer activities to do before it's the return of the early morning school bell.
 
  • Hoping that this summer sun lasts a while longer, why not organise a day at the beach for you, your friends and family. I'm currently loving my tan, not gunna lie, but I would love to top it up a hope it will last just the bit longer. Take some time to relax on the beach, obviously not missing out on the ice cream and fish and chips - it's tradition you have to!
  • Staying closer to home, it's always nice to chill down at the park with some friends. Maybe make a picnic lunch and some fruit smoothies. Of course, what I normally do is get chips or a pizza.. oops. And with the last few light evenings, it's a perfect opportunity.
  • This is the perfect time to get out that summer outfit you've been waiting for the right time to wear. I can't be the only one that has a particular favourite outfit for each season.
  • But if the school work is still piling up. Yes it annoys me every year that your 'relaxing summer holiday' is disrupted by the summer homework; and that you promised that you would do it straight away, but you know you were really lying to yourself. You can always multi task, why not sit in the garden while working, therefore making the most of the sun.
  • If you're sat here waiting for the summer to be over, use this time to get ahead of the Autumn wardrobe shopping - both in store and online, there seems to be a lot of last minute sales and new Autumn lines being added. Role on Autumn!!
 
Hope you all liked this post, I'm quite enjoying this random sit down writing. If you want to see any particular posts from me, especially as it's getting closer to the new season either leave a comment or contact me on any of my social media - I also have a blogging email too. As it is getting to the end of summer I can't promise the number of post that will be going up as sixth form starts again, but I have really found a love for blogging again so I really hope I can keep posting as much as possible.
 
Just a quick note to congratulate everyone on there results over the last few weeks, particularly as today is GCSE results day today - it's crazy to think that this was a year ago for me. I hope things went well, but if not just remember that you aren't defined by your grades and that this is just a stepping stone to newer, bigger and better things in your life. See you again soon, goodbye
 
-Megan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment