Sunday 6 December 2015

November Favourites

 

I'd like to start off by apologising for not uploading last weekend; I'm definitely feeling the stress of A-Levels right now... Anyway, I feel like I haven't uploaded a favourites post in a while and I am very excited that it is already December!! I have a feeling that this post is going to be filled with random favourites, I'm just going to write and see what favourites stand out in my mind.
 
One of the things I cannot forget to mention, is the release of One Direction's new album 'Made in the AM'. I was really excited to hear some new music, and it didn't disappoint. I think my favourite songs at are AM and If I could fly - if you have listened to the album let me know in the comments what your favourite song is. I think I also have to mention the return of I'm a celeb, I'm gutted that I can't watch as much as I want to but it is still one of the best shows on TV. Another random favourite has to be the Costa Christmas Caramel Fudge hot chocolate; I was really disappointed that they got rid of the Orange hot chocolate but this is a close second to that.
 
Onto makeup items, I purchased my first Mac Eye shadow recently in Just Pea Just Peach. It is a really pretty pink shade, and if you know me I love these types of colours. I have also been loving my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08. I mentioned this in my last post and it is defiantly a really good quality lipstick with a great colour payoff but it is still really affordable.
 
Sorry again for the lack of posts, I'm really struggling to find enough time to write posts at the moment. See you next time.
 
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment