Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Sweet Jar

 
Today I'm back with a Christmassy DIY post. This didn't turn out as well as I thought but it just gives you an idea as to what to do. I think this makes a really nice Christmas decoration and you could also make one for a present.
 
You will need: a jar; white paper; black and orange pen and sweets/ chocolate of your choice.
 
Step 1.  Cut your white paper into a strip that will wrap around the jar. Onto this you need to add a carrot nose and eyes. For the eyes I simply drew them but it would also look great with the stick on eyes. As for the nose, use either orange paper/ card or colour in some white paper and roll into a cone shape.
 
Step 2. You now need to fill your jar with the sweets of your choice. I chose Cadbury Dairy Milk Snow Balls to replicate a snowman but you can use what ever you like. Unfortunately I only managed to fill the jar half way as I didn't buy enough sweets...
 
Step 3. I added a final ribbon to the top of the jar.
 
Thank you for reading. Request any Christmassy posts below. Happy December, goodbye.
 
 -Megan




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment