Monday 21 December 2015

Top 3 at Christmas!

 

Today I though I would share my top 3 films, songs etc. at Christmas time. I felt that Christmas has really crept up on us this year, it really doesn't feel like less than a week to go. Hopefully now school as finished for Christmas I should feel a little more festive.
 
Top 3 Christmas Films
1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: This is a tradition in my house at Christmas. I think this film is something that people either love or hate. I think it is being shown on TV on Christmas Eve this year??
2. Elf: My second favourite Christmas song has to be Elf. This is just such a festive and funny film.
3. The Holiday: I watched this film when I was wrapping Christmas presents this year.
 
Top 3 Food at Christmas
1. Christmas Dinner: This really has to go at the top of the list really! Got to love a Christmas roast dinner!!
2. Quality Street: To me Quality Street just 'smells' of Christmas, we have them every year at Christmas time.
3. Bacon Sandwich: In my family it is tradition to have a bacon sandwich on Christmas morning, so it has to reach the top 3!
 
Top 3 Vlogmas Channels
1. Zoella: I love watching Zoe's Vlogmas YouTube videos every year, this year in particular she has put so much effort into Christmas on both her YouTube Channels!
2. Sacconejolys: I love these videos all year, and Christmas is no exception.
3. Emily Canham and Jake Boys: I've been really enjoying the New York vlogs!
 
Top 3 Christmas Songs
1. I wish it could be Christmas everyday: This is a classic, upbeat song that really puts you in a Christmassy mood!
2. Fairy tale of New York: this isn't really the most happy Christmas song but I really like it.
3. All I want for Christmas is you: again this is another classic!
 
Thank you, for reading - Christmas is so close now. Enjoy the rest of the Christmas holidays.
 
-Megan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment