Sunday 25 February 2018

London's Calling



So last week I took a trip to London with my uni course and with the free time we had I took a lot of photos.It was a really fun trip, also super tiring with a 5am start (crying). I've decided to captured my outfit, which I have shared below.

In this post of also attached a selection of the photos I took to share with you. Many more of the photos will feature on my instagram very soon (@meg.underwoodx - link on the right). The trip was design based so focused on London agencies as well as a trip to the Design Museum which had some really cool things in, defiantly recommend checking that out. 


I hope to also have another blog post up soon so keep checking for that, uni is very busy so I will write when I can! See you soon and check out my OOTD below. 




My Outfit:

T-shirt; New Look £9.99 (2 for £12 - Bargain!!)

Jeans; New Look £22.99 

Jacket; New Look £29.99

Hat; SaltRock £15

I've also posted this outfit on my 21 Buttons account so check that out for outfit links, my username is @megansw0rld.

This is not sponsored btw I was just really interested in the app and with not having my personal photographer (aka my boyfriend hah) around as I'm at uni I've struggled with outfit blog posts - which I loved so much - so basically 21 buttons allows me to still share my fashion/ outfit choices!




No comments:

Post a Comment