Monday 22 June 2015

New Look Haul

Summer is fast approaching and I will no longer need to wear school uniform next year; two good excuses to buy a few more things for my wardrobe. If you've read my blog before you will probably realise that New Look is one of my favourite places to shop, and this season there is lots of great things in there. Hopefully this post will give you a idea of what it out there for this season. I would just like to point out that I an not bragging in anyway, I have brought this stuff over the last couple of months and I personally love reading haul posts. I will try and link all of the items that are available on the website. Anyway, on with the haul..
 
 
I'm going to start with tops. The first thing I picked up was a blue and white thin striped vest top for £8.99 (These colours will be a recurring theme throughout this post!!). This is a really simple item and I have already got a lot of wear out of this. I loved the style and fit of this top, so I ended up going back and picking up the cream version, priced at £7.99. I also picked up this scallop edge top in white - £12.99. I've seen similar things in Topshop but what I particularly like is that the material is thicker than the Topshop version. Sticking with the white theme I also picked up this top with a really pretty embroidered detail, this was £17.99 which I think it's quite expensive for New Look but I loved it anyway. I don't really own that many sleeved tops, so I picked up this basic wrap back top for £7.99.
 
 

As you know, I have been loving wearing stripes and I picked up this striped shirt for £17.99. I thought that I could pair this with some of the white tops and leave it undone or I could wear it loosely tucked into shorts. For the colder days (and as I live in the UK we have plenty of them!) I brought a long black cardigan, priced at £12.99. I also picked up a navy embroidered kimono in the sale for £8 but I'm don't think this is still available. Onto shorts, I picked up this pair of light blue high waisted shorts for £17.99. And my favourite purchase has to be my new handbag, this is a kind of satchel style in a light pink and grey colour. I brought this in the sale reduced to £8 - it is no longer available in the colour I brought but there are a few different colours still. I am planning on doing a handbag essentials post soon.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, do let me know the shops you have been loving shopping in at the moment. See you next time.
 
 
Megan x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment