Friday 12 June 2015

I'm Back!!

 
 
Hello,
 
I'm finally back! It's been a while and I've really missed updating this blog and it's been really difficult not to put down the revision guides and start typing. I've nearly finished my exams now I just have one left on Thursday. I hope everyone who did exams enjoys this well deserved Summer break.
 
If you haven't realised I have decided to give my blog a bit more of a make over, I'm really happy with it.
 
 
Before:
 
 
After:
 
 
 
 
I have also created a email for you to contact me on if you want to. I am planning of scrapping my upload schedule for the Summer as I'm going to have a lot of free time and I've got loads of ideas. Follow my social networks to stay updated whenever I post (On the right). I really want to put a lot of effort into my blog over the Summer, I've really missed posting!!
 
Thankyou for sticking with me when I was on my exam break, and I hope you like the new design. Sorry if I don't upload next week as I still do have one exam. See you soon, byee.
 
 
Megan
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment