Tuesday 14 April 2015

Exams, Exams, Exams

I would firstly like to say a massive THANKYOU; today it has officially been a year since I created this blog. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY Megan's World..!) I never imagined it getting this far, I mean I never expected people (other than people I know) to read it and it's crazy when I look at my audience stats and see views from all across the world, from big country's like America to smaller places that I have never really heard of! It's amazing to think how my blog has 'been' to more places that I've even travelled. I am never imagined I would have this much fun blogging, I honestly thought that I would get a month in and run out of ideas... My blog looked awful when I began but I have really enjoyed creating something that I can look back on in the future. Thankyou for all he support.


Onto the main purpose of this update post...


Being in Year 11, it is nearly exam season which is going to take up most of my life for the next couple of months. (My first exam is actually on Friday..) I have decided to take a break from blogging until my GCSEs are out of the way as it is important that all my effort goes into passing them. Over the last couple of months I have found juggling school, revision, homework and blogging quite difficult, with the added need to take a break and relax once in a while. Quite a lot of my blog posts recently have been pre-prepared or rushed as I really haven't had a lot of time. I feel that if I continue to blog through my exam period it will not only effect my exams but my posts would be rushed as well. My exams are really important and I hope you understand why I'm taking a break. I really don't deal with stress well and the added pressure of uploading something every week would not help. This is definitely not a permanent thing, I think my exams will be over by the end of June?! and I'll have finished school for the Summer, so I will be able to return to blogging then. I really enjoy writing this blog and hopefully after my exams I will be able to put a lot more time and effort into my posts - I already have a few plans and ideas.

Thankyou for understanding. Feel free to follow my social media links (I'm not 100% sure that I will upload regularly on there either, but I'm more likely to post something on there than write a blog post!). I would also love it if you could request some blog post ideas, so when I get back I can work through them. If your new to my blog, then hello!, feel free to follow and check out some of my posts, I'll be back very shortly! Good luck to everyone taking exams this summer, I'm sure you'll do really well. See you soon, goodbye xxx


Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment