Sunday 5 April 2015

Pamper Routine

Hello,
 
Today's post is a collab with Tabby from http://www.comejoinusforacupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/ she has just started a blog and I would love it if you could check out her blog and blog post after you've read this. She also has an amazing Instagram so follow her on there!!! (I will link Tabby's post at the end.)
 
Anyway todays post is a pamper routine, and as so of you (like me) will be taking your exams this summer this is a great way to relax and get some alone time as its important to balance revision with 'free time'. And if you aren't taking exams, its still important that you allow yourself to have a relax once in a while.
 
 
I'm most likely to 'pamper' myself in the evening, so my first step would be to remove all my makeup. I personally hate the feeling of 'day out' makeup. I would then run myself a bath and use either a Lush product or a nice bubble bath. I really like using the Lush bubble bars, these can create LOADS of bubbles and one 'bar' lasts for so many baths, therefore create value for money. I have photographed 'Pop in the bath', this is quite a Spring/Summer product and leaves your skin feeling really soft. I know some people prefer to have a shower but I always enjoy having a bath, all year round!

 
I would then complete my 'Skin care' routine - I don't yet have a skin care routine that I am completely happy with and my skin is quite bad at the moment. (if you have any skin care products you recommend, please let me know, especially if you have sensitive skin as I really struggle to find products that work for me.) Anyway, after this is completed I would use either a Lush face mask or the Lush Ocean Salt face scrub. This is something that I would only do once a week maximum - particularly the Ocean Salt as that is too harsh on your skin to use everyday. 
 
To finish 'pampering' your skin I would then apply either a body lotion or body scrub.  I have photographed the Soap and Glory Body Moisturising Mist; this is really easy to use and smells a m a z i n g, the One Direction Our moment body lotion, and the Soap and Glory Flake Away; I haven't used this yet but it looks really good and smells great.


When my bath and skin routine is complete, my perfect way to spend the rest of the evening is to watch some YouTube videos, read some blog posts and scroll through my social media. Occasionally I might choose to watch a film or read a book. To accompany this I would have a snack, for me it would most likely be chocolate or popcorn. (unhealthy I know!)

Now, to finish off the day I always apply some lip balm, my current favourite is the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla. I have also recently started to write a one line a day book and (if I remember) I will fill this in before I go to sleep.

Thankyou for reading; don't forget to check out Tabbys post HERE. Have a lovely Easter, see you soon!


Megan x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment