Sunday 27 July 2014

Floral Dress OOTD

Hello,

I'm not the sort of person that wears dresses all the time but as soon as I saw this skater style dress in H&M I fell in love with it! So, in todays post I am going to be showing you one way I like to wear the dress... The weather has been nice recently but when I decided to take these photos the sun went in, typical, and about 10 minutes later a storm started, good old British weather...
 
 
Dress | H&M £14.99
 
Shoes | Office £44.99
 
Socks | Topshop £3.50
 
Necklace | H&M £5.99
 
Rings | New Look £1.99 (set of 4)
 
Nail Polish | Rimmel £2.99
 
 
This dress is white, with a blue and green flower and leaf pattern. It is really comfortable and can be paired with different items to create different looks. I have created a casual look by wearing my grey Converse and frilly socks. I think the dress would also look nice paired with Heels or Sandals for a more formal look. When I purchased the dress I also found a Gold Triangle necklace - I'd been looking for one like this for a while. It is a basic statement necklace and because of this I find it goes well with many of my clothes. As this dress is patterned I only wanted a simple necklace and I think this does the job perfectly! I have rediscovered my Rimmel nail polish in 'Pear Drop'. Its a turquoise colour and matches the dress well. This polish dries quite fast as well, so that's even better. I stacked two Gold Midi Rings, one is blue to match the floral pattern and the other is a star shape.
 
Thank you for reading :) I'm not really sure why I can't find the necklace and rings online because I did purchase them recently; but they might still be available in the shops. I should be creating a Summer Lookbook at some point so keep an eye out for that. I'd also like to add that this is the first blog post I've taken the photos with my new camera (Nikon Coolpix S6800); in the past I have been using either a iPhone4s or iPod (unless I said otherwise) so now the images will be a lot better. See you next weekend. Byee.


Megan


Other OOTD posts: MonochromeBest Day of my Life (OOTD is featured)  & Spring

♡ ♡ ♡
 


No comments:

Post a Comment