Thursday 20 July 2017

Visiting Cheltenham


I'm back with a travel post; I say travel but really Cheltenham isn't too far from home. Sticking with blogging my summer I've chosen to share this mini break with you, and maybe some of you would be interested in visiting. 

First stop; a visit to Pitville Park.
This was such a lovely spot to take some photos. Shame the time we went wasn't exactly super sunny, though to be fair it was still a hot day. As well as the pretty lake there was a super cool playground park - forever wishing I was 5 years old again!!!


Top // Zara

Shorts // H&M

Shoes // Converse (Asos)


Brewhouse and Kitchen

For dinner we ate at the Brewhouse and Kitchen. It's one of those places that looks so good you have to go in! And it really didn't disappoint, massive meal sizes of amazing food!! 

I'd also love to try out some other restuarants and pubs in Cheltenham so if you've been give some suggestions below! Thanks


Day Two

This day was again exploring the town, but of course we had to stop off at Weatherspoon's. The weather again was boiling so an ice cold drink was defiantly needed!

And finally on the trip home I couldn't resist taking a photo of one of the cute little Cotswold towns we passed.


My plan is to continue blogging day trips and mini breaks over the summer so stay tuned for that plus my holiday photos I promised in my last blog post! Have a lovely summer, please leave any summer blog post suggestions below, thanks. 

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment