Sunday 23 April 2017

River Walks // OOTD



I'm back, finally, today with an ootd post. I hope you all had an amazing Easter and break from school, work whatever. Sadly this is my final day off before exams kick in yay :(( gotta love A levels... 



As I've mentioned before, I love doing outfit posts on my blog, unfortunately it's never easy to take them myself. But yesterday
my boyfriend and I went out on a walk and he snapped a few pics for me. (As promised) shout out to jack, follow his insta @jack_greenaway_gb  Thankyou for taking an interest in my blog! 



Shirt - New Look // Top - New Look // Shorts - H&M // Bag - New Look // Shoes - Old Skool Vans


Personally I love this style for Spring Summer. I own a lot of variations of striped and check shirts that could styled for this outfit. And in Britains unpredictable weather, by swapping out shorts for jeans, or removing the tights, here you've got an outfit for this entire season. 

I'll leave this post here with a few extra photos from the walk. Thankyou for reading, exams are here but hopefully afterwards I'll have more blogging time. Good luck to anyone taking exams in these up and coming weeks.

-Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment