Friday 6 March 2015

What I got for my 16th Birthday?

Hello,

I asked on Instagram if you wanted to see this post and I got a lot of replies saying yes, so today I'm going to be showing you what I got for my birthday. My birthday was at the end of February, so sorry this post didn't go up sooner. You've probably heard it all before but I'm not bragging at all and I'm really grateful for all the gifts I received and the birthday messages. I am so happy with everything I received, I really didn't expect half of this stuff.
 
 
I'm going to start with my main gift. My parents brought me this stunning Pandora bracelet, I you follow me on twitter and Instagram you will know that I love this sooo much, it's beautiful. From my parents I also received two Barry M nail polishes in some stunning colours, a full length mirror and a set of four home decor hanging hearts.

Onto my sister. Kerry got me a Ted Baker gift set. It includes a body butter, body lotion, hand cream and body spray. I love the scent (I'm not even going to try and describe it..) the products all came in this Ted Baker clear bag with a beautiful coloured material at the top and a rose gold zip. I think I will use the bag for my travel makeup bag when i go away in the summer.
 

My Nanny, Grandad and Uncle Neil brought me a Tangle teaser. I was in desparate need of a new one as the bristles on my old one were really damaged and old as I've had it for ages. I love tangle teasers, they are really easy to hold and work really well in my hair. From my Auntie, Uncle and cousins, Mary and Beth, I received this beautiful vintage draw set. They had also put a little gift inside each draw, I thought this was a really cute idea. 

Onto friends. I'm just going to talk briefly about what I received as most of it has or will feature on my Instagram and twitter at some point. I received Tanya Burr's Love Tanya book - I'm looking forward to trying some of the recipes (I don't bake but I want to start doing that, the juice recipes look good aswell). I also received a selection of notebooks, some products from the Along Came Betty range, body spray, a bath bomb and some nail polishes. And finally I received a Cath Kidston mug and some lush products (I'm loving the face and body scrub at the moment).

As you can see I am extremely lucky and have the best family and friends. Thankyou to everyone, I am extremely grateful. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I do love reading these types of posts myself. I've also been posting a few outfit photos on twitter, so follow me on there if you enjoy my fashion posts. See you next time, byee


Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment